Lessons take place on the ground floor (no stairs!) of an original, completely renovated 15th century home, with two classrooms and a private garden for those days which are too beautiful to stay inside!
Our seat is in Campo San Stin, a picturesque square with shops, cafes and restaurants frequented by locals.
The Venice Italian School is based in the quarter of San Polo, right in the heart of Venice. This is still a residential part of the city charmingly overlooked by the beautiful Basilica dei Frari: it will be your landmark when you will visit!
The area is friendly, with plenty of bars and restaurants as well as supermarkets and local shops. There is a good number of sites of great interest – amongst them we recommend:
- The Basilica dei Frari
- The Scuola di San Rocco
- The Ca’ Pesaro museum of Modern Art
- The Ca’ Rezzonico museum of 18th century Venice
And – obviously – the local food delights:
- Ristorante La Zucca – Santa Croce 1762
- Pasticceria Tonolo – Calle San Pantalon 3764
- Gelateria Alaska – Santa Croce 1159